Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film
3M™ Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film Pro Series protects automotive paint and other vulnerable surfaces from stone chips, scratches, bug damage, road tar stains, automotive fluid stains, and punishing outdoor weathering – including harsh ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
- Unrivaled scratch and stain resistance
- Exceptional clarity
- Superior resistance to yellowing
- Self-healing technology makes most scratches disappear
- Tough, durable and maintenance free
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing varies depending upon the area covered on your vehicle.
- Rocker panels from sand and stones kicked up by tires
- Trunk ledges from golf clubs, luggage and strollers
- Hoods, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and purses
- Full hoods, trunks and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap
- Exceptional clarity: Scotchgard Pro Series has low orange peel, making it one of the clearest films in the industry and virtually invisible on the vehicle.
- Unrivaled stain and scratch resistance: The revolutionary clear coat technology produces exceptional stain and scratch resistance, making it easier to clean and harder to scratch, ensuring that it keeps the vehicle looking newer, longer.
- Self healing properties: Innovative technology allows minor scratches to disappear by themselves, keeping the film and your vehicle finish looking new.
- Excellent durability: The new formula for the Scotchgard Pro Series has superior resistance to yellowing and cracking, ensuring that your vehicle finish retains the showroom quality, color and design features.
- Maintenance Free: Scotchgard Pro Series film does not require any special maintenance to keep it looking great. You can wash and wax your car as you would normally. Visit our website at www.3m.com/paintprotectionfilm.com for additional tips for keeping your film looking its best.
Paint protection film, or “clear bra” as it is sometimes known, is one of the best ways to preserve the showroom quality finish on your vehicle. The tough, durable, virtually invisible urethane film will keep your vehicle looking newer longer, without changing the design features or color, by creating a barrier and protecting vulnerable areas such as front bumpers, hoods, side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, and rear fender panels. Preserving the finish of your vehicle with paint protection film (PPF) keeps your vehicle looking newer longer, and can enhance the resale value of your vehicle in the future.