- 3M Scotchgard Protection Film
- Auto Armor Entire Car Protection
- Auto Armor® Interior Protection
- Tinting & Windshield Protection
Product should be re applied every six months or sooner depending on car washing, salt and other chemicals.
We comply with state laws which is 50% on most vehicles.
Yes, they will protect any aged vehicles.
Up to a full day depending on how many products are applied.
NO, not during the warranty period.
No except possibly a light shine on leather and plastic
A temporary smell that is non toxic.
Most waxes are mainly Silicone based and last only a couple weeks depending on heat, car washes, and rain. Plus Waxes have no warranty against Acid Rain, Tree Sap or bird droppings like the Auto Armor Paint Sealant does.
In most vehicles sound noise can be reduced up to 30%
No we do not. Rustproof is applied through drain holes and factory plug holes, however we lower spare tire to get behind area in Trucks and SUVS.
Below window lines, for example: doors, fenders, hood, tailgate or trunk, undercarriage except moving parts ,heated areas , and plastic.
Manufacturer’s warranty covers rust hole do to defect in material. Most manufacturers warranties specifically exclude road salt and don’t cover surface rust at all.
Pricing varies depending upon the area covered on your vehicle.
- Rocker panels from sand and stones kicked up by tires
- Trunk ledges from golf clubs, luggage and strollers
- Hoods, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and purses
- Full hoods, trunks and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap
- Exceptional clarity: Scotchgard Pro Series has low orange peel, making it one of the clearest films in the industry and virtually invisible on the vehicle.
- Unrivaled stain and scratch resistance: The revolutionary clear coat technology produces exceptional stain and scratch resistance, making it easier to clean and harder to scratch, ensuring that it keeps the vehicle looking newer, longer.
- Self healing properties: Innovative technology allows minor scratches to disappear by themselves, keeping the film and your vehicle finish looking new.
- Excellent durability: The new formula for the Scotchgard Pro Series has superior resistance to yellowing and cracking, ensuring that your vehicle finish retains the showroom quality, color and design features.
- Maintenance Free: Scotchgard Pro Series film does not require any special maintenance to keep it looking great. You can wash and wax your car as you would normally. Visit our website at www.3m.com/paintprotectionfilm.com for additional tips for keeping your film looking its best.
Paint protection film, or “clear bra” as it is sometimes known, is one of the best ways to preserve the showroom quality finish on your vehicle. The tough, durable, virtually invisible urethane film will keep your vehicle looking newer longer, without changing the design features or color, by creating a barrier and protecting vulnerable areas such as front bumpers, hoods, side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, and rear fender panels. Preserving the finish of your vehicle with paint protection film (PPF) keeps your vehicle looking newer longer, and can enhance the resale value of your vehicle in the future.